New Music Podcast

Musical clipart and multimedia
mikebmiller
bugler
bugler

New Music Podcast

Post by mikebmiller »

Hey fellow brassers. I have started a new music podcast which I hope will be of interest to some of you. It's called Strike Up The Band. I plan to try to interview musicians from a wide variety of genres, not just brass players, although brass players will be prominant as I know lots of them. My first interview was with Nashville studio trumpeter Vinny Cieslielski and we spent an hour talking about his process for commercial recording, among other things. I have some other great guests already lined up and hope it will be a show that musicians enjoy.

You can listen on Apple, Stitcher, Amazon, or Google podcasts. Just search for Strike Up the Band.

Or visit the website here:

www.strikeupthebandpod.com

I am still in the process of getting listed on Spotify, and other podcast platforms. I should have those in another week or so.

If you enjoy the show, please share it. I hope it will turn into something people enjoy listening to. Thanks!
mikebmiller
bugler
bugler

Re: New Music Podcast

Post by mikebmiller »

If you are a fan of brass banding, I have a couple of new episodes up, including an interview with Philip Harper of the Cory Band.

https://www.strikeupthebandpod.com