Pic Posting Question

Musical clipart and multimedia
Tom
5 valves
5 valves

Pic Posting Question

Post by Tom »

Doc or Others-

I have an item for sale in the for sale section that I'd like to add a picture too...easy enough?

Well, my question is does my picture have to already be hosted somewhere online? I have some pictures available (that I can email as attachments), but I'd rather just post a pic or two in the ad for everyone to see. In other words, the pictures I have of the instrument are on my computer, but are not currently hosted by angelfire (which I am not a big fan of) or the like.

Please advise.
docpugh
bugler
bugler

Post by docpugh »

If you'd like, I can post the pic on my web site for you. I'll give you the html markup to use and that should work. E-mail me the pic you want. In general to do this, you need a web presence of some sort to host the image. I have a little spare room to do it.

Darrell
==============================
Ivan Darrell Pugh, Jr., DO
http://docpugh.mav.net
docpugh@yahoo.com
==============================
Leland
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Leland »

Or, check with your ISP to see if they give you some web space.

I get 10 MB of website space per email address with Earthlink, and I finally found an FTP application that'll work well with uploading files.

Yeah, 10 MB ain't much, but it's enough for making a basic personal presence. It's also no less space than the free picture hosting sites I've tried dealing with so far.

Here's one of the pics I uploaded a few minutes ago -- and I don't even have a web page (or at least one that I've written myself; built one with Earthlink's supplied Trellix software, but I can't stand the result)