Lord of the Rings...

Musical clipart and multimedia
docpugh
bugler
bugler

Lord of the Rings...

Post by docpugh »

I have to be totally honest: I've never read the Lord of the Rings books, and I still haven't seen the movies. Someone requested a LOTR pic, but I have no clue what character it was. Any suggestions???

==============================
Ivan Darrell Pugh, Jr., DO
http://docpugh.mav.net
docpugh@yahoo.com
WoodSheddin
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Lord of the Rings...

Post by WoodSheddin »

docpugh wrote: Image
My Precious ...
sean chisham
Joe Baker
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Lord of the Rings...

Post by Joe Baker »

docpugh wrote:I have to be totally honest: I've never read the Lord of the Rings books, and I still haven't seen the movies. Someone requested a LOTR pic, but I have no clue what character it was. Any suggestions???

First of all, go TODAY and rent the first one. Take it back TOMORROW and get the second one. I don't know if the third one is out on DVD yet, but if it is, see it Friday. These movies are fantastic. You wouldn't think a movie of well over 3 hours could feel "rushed", but that's my only criticism, and that's only true of the last one.

Second, I gotta say that you have hit on the best of all possible characters for tuba-izing. I'll bet every single person (who HAS seen the movie) thought the exact same two words when they saw that picture: "My Precious"! This is just really, really outstanding!
bugler
bugler

Re: I have a request......

Post by docpugh »

littles wrote:Could you do the character Legolas with a euphonium?
Good idea. I've been neglecting our euphonium brothers and sisters. I'll queue that up on my list of upcoming projects.
Ivan Darrell Pugh, Jr., DO
http://docpugh.mav.net
docpugh@yahoo.com