Looking for videos of Eastman 632 CC played in an ensemble

Musical clipart and multimedia
cjk
5 valves
5 valves

Looking for videos of Eastman 632 CC played in an ensemble

Post by cjk »

I'm looking for youtube videos of an Eastman 632 CC being played in an ensemble, preferably a quintet or brass choir, preferably as the only tuba. Even a video of orchestral excerpts with trombones would be cool. Jazz combo or solo with piano might be alright too.

I'm aware that Scott Sutherland uses one in a lot of this multi track videos. I have watched and listed to several of those.
Not really interested in unaccompanied pieces so much. I did watch some of tybadylan's videos where he plays one and reviews one.

I see lots of videos about the 6/4 Eastman 836 CC tuba, but very few of the 632.

I have done youtube searches for the names of the tuba artists from Eastman's page, but I really haven't found much of anything which satisfies what I'm looking for.

I'm casually trying to figure out if I want to make an attempt in the future to play one of these. I liked a Conn 52j I played once, but didn't much care for the Getzen G50.

I do know a guy relatively close to me who owns one, but I'm not thinking that playing other people's tubas would be advisable at present.