Update Update

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Update Update

Post by bort »

After 7 years of living in New York, I have now fully moved out, and I'm in Minneapolis full-time.
tbn.al
6 valves
6 valves

Post by tbn.al »

Since the average Winter high in Minneapolis is roughly equal to the average low in NYC, I hope you have stocked up on heavy socks, coats and hats.
I am fortunate to have a great job that feeds my family well, but music feeds my soul.
sousaphone68
4 valves
4 valves

Post by sousaphone68 »

In the words of Homer Simpson "woohoo by default"
Thanks to an unexpected semi final replay and the prebooking of the usual band to another gig I have been invited to play at Croke Park for the all Ireland football semi final with the Senior Artane Boys Band.
Looking forward to playing the national anthem to 83000 fans.
Cant carry a tune but I can carry a tuba.
Chadtuba
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Chadtuba »

bort wrote:After 7 years of living in New York, I have now fully moved out, and I'm in Minneapolis full-time.
Welcome home. We must soon have a TubeNet Twin Cities gathering. I'm thinking beer and tubas sounds like a great time.
Big Francis
bugler
bugler

Post by Big Francis »

Chadtuba wrote:
bort wrote:After 7 years of living in New York, I have now fully moved out, and I'm in Minneapolis full-time.
Welcome home. We must soon have a TubeNet Twin Cities gathering. I'm thinking beer and tubas sounds like a great time.
Count me in.
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

Post by opus37 »

Chadtuba wrote:
I'm in too. I think Octtuba/tuba Christmas music, my yard (I'll have to make more beer).
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5
tbn.al
6 valves
6 valves

Post by tbn.al »

In the eye Dr. office. Really tired of guessing at the notes on the page. Getting old is not for sissies. You have been updated. :evil:
I am fortunate to have a great job that feeds my family well, but music feeds my soul.
Chadtuba
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Chadtuba »

opus37 wrote:
Chadtuba wrote:
I'm in too. I think Octtuba/tuba Christmas music, my yard (I'll have to make more beer).
Bort, Big Francis, I know there are others of you in the area. Twin Cities, MN, and western WI folks sound off. Let's do this!
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

Chadtuba wrote:I know there are others of you in the area.
Paul Maybery...
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Don't just stand there.

Get out and make it rain!!

I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

I've just about had it with all of the endless advertising of fantasy football leagues. TV, radio, billboards... it's EVERYWHERE and I can't escape it. I could not care less about fantasy football... :roll:
boobentuben
bugler
bugler

Post by boobentuben »

bort wrote:I've just about had it with all of the endless advertising of fantasy football leagues. TV, radio, billboards... it's EVERYWHERE and I can't escape it. I could not care less about fantasy football... :roll:
such a 1st world problem - bet those fleeing 3rd world Syrians wished their biggest problem was not escaping ISIS but those evil fantasy football leagues that so bedevil el borto :shock:
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

boobentuben wrote:
bort wrote:I've just about had it with all of the endless advertising of fantasy football leagues. TV, radio, billboards... it's EVERYWHERE and I can't escape it. I could not care less about fantasy football... :roll:
such a 1st world problem - bet those fleeing 3rd world Syrians wished their biggest problem was not escaping ISIS but those evil fantasy football leagues that so bedevil el borto :shock:
...because TubeNet isn't usually about 1st world problems... :roll:
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

boobentuben wrote:
A 1st world problem is trying to make someone bad for having a 1st world problem on a tuba computer bulletin board! :shock: :P
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Is it just me or do there appear to be thousands of able bodied Syrian men who COULD be fighting for a Free Syria instead of running to Germany and demanding to be taken care of??

:shock:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

Three Valves wrote:[Almost politics...]
Biggs
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Biggs »

Three Valves wrote:Is it just me or do there appear to be thousands of able bodied Syrian men who COULD be fighting for a Free Syria instead of running to Germany and demanding to be taken care of??

it's you.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

Biggs wrote:
Three Valves wrote:Is it just me or do there appear to be thousands of able bodied Syrian men who COULD be fighting for a Free Syria instead of running to Germany and demanding to be taken care of??

it's you.
it's not
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

This looks like a nice healthy platoon right here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -live.html" target="_blank
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

bloke wrote:' nothing to see here...Move on............http://sofrep.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ... 30x479.jpg
Those Hungarians can build a fence likkety split!!