Defective Drug Lawyers

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Kevin Hendrick
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Kevin Hendrick »

TheEngineer wrote:Is anyone else getting the defective drug lawyers link on the index page?
euphba wrote:They should really reconsider how they are maketing themselves...
I would think so! Why advertise yourself as being defective? :wink:
"Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." -- Pogo (via Walt Kelly)
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

Kevin Hendrick wrote:I would think so! Why advertise yourself as being defective?
... or on late night TV: Got DUI problems? In a territory war for your sales corner? Problems with the ATF? Call ######### ##########, the DRUG LAWYER! 555-1234!!!
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: Defective Drug Lawyers

Post by iiipopes »

Defective drugs? Hmm. When I saw this thread, I thought it was about pharmaceuticals that turned out to have more bad side effects than their respective preliminary trials indicated, were pulled, and now were subject of class action litigation. But I am not clicking on the link just to find out.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.