lifting a car an inch or 2

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
pittbassdaddy
bugler
bugler

Re: lifting a car an inch or 2

Post by pittbassdaddy »

I used to have an 02 Elantra - lots of Hyundai specific info here:
http://www.elantraxd.com" target="_blank" target="_blank

If soft ride quality and easy in/out are what you are looking for (along with ample trunk/tuba space), I can personally vouch for the 1993-1996 Cadillac Fleetwood. Nothing else comes close, especially if you can live with 18-22 mpg.
cjk
5 valves
5 valves

Post by cjk »

This might be dumb, but have you considered any ways to raise the driver's seat?

Are you short enough or is there enough headroom for you to sit on a pillow or mat or something?
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Tubaryan12 »

There is enough head room, but I would have to fold in half to get in each time to clear the door opening which is not very tall. Taking my time getting in and out of it will have to do until I get rid of the 45 series tires.
Marzan BBb
John Packer JP-274 euphonium
King 607F
Posting and You
tofu
5 valves
5 valves

Post by tofu »

Tubaryan12 wrote:There is enough head room, but I would have to fold in half to get in each time to clear the door opening which is not very tall. Taking my time getting in and out of it will have to do until I get rid of the 45 series tires.
Ryan you want to get in with out bending over? I'm thinking it's time to trade-in for a vehicle that has been given a bit of lift and will get you to your next tuba gig on time!

Even has the ability to drive over and crush annoying viola players cars.