Cat Butt Gum

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Cat Butt Gum

Post by bisontuba »

:D
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

I'd tell you, but I am lack of attitude...
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Post by The Big Ben »

I went to pick up a woman at her house for the first time and we were talking on the couch before we left. Her cat came out, plopped herself right in front of us and began to have a little butt lunch. My friend was embarrassed and told kitty to leave the room. Cat moved about six feet, sat down and continued eating her lunch.

I like cats.
toobagrowl
5 valves
5 valves

Post by toobagrowl »

Bloke, is that your cat? :lol:
The Big Ben wrote:
I went to pick up a woman at her house for the first time and we were talking on the couch before we left. Her cat came out, plopped herself right in front of us and began to have a little butt lunch. My friend was embarrassed and told kitty to leave the room. Cat moved about six feet, sat down and continued eating her lunch.

I like cats.
My cat has white fluffy fur, and when she starts grooming/licking her fur I say: "She's eating vanilla cake". She sometimes gets on me and lays down on my torso when I lay back in the recliner, then either grooms herself or goes to sleep :!: Cats sure know how to relax and not give a damn 8)
Bob Kolada
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Bob Kolada »

Funny, I thought you meant a jazz tune...
tbn.al
6 valves
6 valves

Post by tbn.al »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUk8M4UF5Os" target="_blank

The GEICO add is funny but not the best of this video.
I am fortunate to have a great job that feeds my family well, but music feeds my soul.