Tonight's dinner

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
alfredr
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Tonight's dinner

Post by alfredr »

Al, These food trucks certainly do not sound like the food trucks (a.k.a. roach coach) that are no longer seen at construction sites around Cobb County. Those seem to have been eliminated by way of health department regulations and requirements. That is all the experience I have with food trucks. But everything on your list sounds good.

Waiting for your report.
Donn
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Donn »

Hereabouts those were only the beginning of the food truck thing. Pretty soon they were attracting some non-Hispanic non-construction-workers, and a couple years later they went main stream.
tbn.al
6 valves
6 valves

Post by tbn.al »

The food truck phenomena is something to be experienced. The lobster roll was not just good, but spectacular. Not cheap though at $15. Still less than I pay in my favorite seafood restaurant.What a nice evening all around. A 2 1/2 hour jazz, pop, rock, Latin gig with some very good friends. Great weather, 82 degrees, clear and a slight breeze, although it did blow over my stand once. If you have a chance check one of these out. I am discovering that lots of cities now have them. Come and go as you please, entertainment, good food. What's not to like. :D :D :D
I am fortunate to have a great job that feeds my family well, but music feeds my soul.
alfredr
3 valves
3 valves

Post by alfredr »

I may have to pay more attention to the signs around Acworth/Kennesaw announcing "Food Truck Fridays". And maybe check it out sometime.
LadyLand
lurker
lurker

Post by LadyLand »

Today I had home-made pizza for dinner. Yummi!