Dog stress?

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
oldbandnerd
5 valves
5 valves

Dog stress?

Post by oldbandnerd »

Has anyone else experienced this with their dog?
We were gone for 7 days away on vacation. We left the dog in the care of a neighbor. When we got back the dog lost the hair under his eyes. He looked like an old drunk that hadn't sleep in days.
The plan was the neighbor would get our dono g at his house because the neighbors dog and mine knew each other well and they played together a lot. It seemed like a no brainer and there would be no problems.
My dog not only wouldn't stay there but whined and cried to go back home. After 3 days he did spend the last 4 nights at the neighbors house but wasn't his usual self. He was very happy to see us when we got home .
Do my dog get stressed out and lose his hair under his eyes?
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Dog stress?

Post by bort »

^ That. It ain't called puppy love for nothing!
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bisontuba »

Separation anxiety....
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Post by Dan Schultz »

You can tell whether your dog or your wife loves you more. Put them both in the trunk of your car for an hour and see which one is glad to see you when you lift the lid!
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
oldbandnerd
5 valves
5 valves

Post by oldbandnerd »

Thanks bloke. Yes, my dog does love me and everyone else in the family. My question is more about the lose of hair around the eyes. Has anyone else seen this happen ?

Heres a picture of my dog.
1425742676643.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OOMPAH
bugler
bugler

Post by OOMPAH »

TubaTinker wrote:You can tell whether your dog or your wife loves you more. Put them both in the trunk of your car for an hour and see which one is glad to see you when you lift the lid!
You have some interesting practices over there in Hoosierville! :P
Rick F
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Rick F »

TubaTinker wrote:You can tell whether your dog or your wife loves you more. Put them both in the trunk of your car for an hour and see which one is glad to see you when you lift the lid!
Miraphone 5050 - Warburton mpc (Brandon Jones)
YEP-641S (on long-term loan to grandson)
DE mpc (102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank)
lowpitchmoravian
bugler
bugler

Post by lowpitchmoravian »

Re Tuba Tinkers test----------My neighbor , his wife and dog went on long trip up Shenandoah valley ( HWY 81), ---------With wandering mind, evidently , he , (HENRY) and dog headed north up 81 leaving wife at Rest Area . -----------She called HWY patrol and they caught up with him. reminding him of error -------MAN and dog, only, were friends for months --------true story -----both deceased now.------wife had stress problem , dog didn't.