looking for lightweight case

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: looking for lightweight case

Post by thevillagetuba »

If conformity to the standard three dimensions that are used in case development are not a problem, then I would just use your Camry. You could pick out the carry-on of your choice and fill it with your necessities (mouthpieces, snacks, Sousa bits, whatever you value, etc.). Then, load everything into the Camry's front and back seats (save for the driver's) and then hire someone to drive it to where you are flying. If it isn't a far flight, they might be able to meet you there.

This will not only save the effort and expense in a 4-dimensional case, but it would save the hassle of trying to wade through the TSA regulations on them.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
emcallaway
bugler
bugler

Post by emcallaway »

Problem...solved?
groovlow
bugler
bugler

Post by groovlow »

iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

Awww...beat me to the Tardis.

I guess the only other option is a transporter, but I haven't seen a Heisenberg Compensator lately. come to think of it, I haven't seen a Besson Compensator in a little while, either. But since bloke has one of those, maybe he can re-work the comp loops to provide the necessary slider action to energize.
Barclay_and_obrien_checking_the_heisenberg_compensator.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.