Two Grad TA spots open/fall 2018 @ Frost-University of Miami

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

Two Grad TA spots open/fall 2018 @ Frost-University of Miami

Post by Aaron Tindall »

Just putting the word out that I will have two Graduate TA spots open in the fall of 2018.
-----------------------------------------------

TUBA/EUPHONIUM STUDENTS and TEACHERS

Exciting things are happening at the Frost School of Music!
Come and build yourself at FROST - one of the most unique and diverse music schools in the world.

The tuba/euphonium studio will have 1 to 2 undergraduate and 2 graduate openings (MM, Artist Diploma, and DMA) this coming year. There are also significant financial aid opportunities available, including TWO Graduate TA positions (both tuba and euphonium players should apply) and undergraduate and graduate scholarships up to and including full tuition!

Applications are due: December 1st

Undergraduate Audition Requirements: http://admissions.frost.miami.edu/under ... index.html" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Graduate Audition Requirements: http://admissions.frost.miami.edu/gradu ... index.html" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

If you are an INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT, please contact me privately for more information, as you may audition via video/upload, or catch me in Europe this coming year.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at: atindall@miami.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

UNDERGRADUATE AUDITION DAYS
On Campus
Friday, January 26, 2018
Friday, February 9, 2018
Friday, February 16, 2018———————————————————

GRADUATE AUDITION DAYS
(MM, Artist Diploma, DMA)
January 27, 2018 
February 10, 2018 

——————————————————
REGIONAL SITES
December 19, 2017
Chicago, Illinois

January 24, 2018 
Los Angeles, California

February 2, 2018
New York, New York

admissions.frost.miami.edu
Aaron Tindall
Principal Tuba - Naples Philharmonic
Frost School of Music - University of Miami
Tuba Professor- The Colburn School
Principal Tuba & Faculty - Eastern Music Festival
zmann67
bugler
bugler

Re: Two Grad TA spots open/fall 2018 @ Frost-University of M

Post by zmann67 »

BUMP for Aaron! He is a world class teacher/coach and his studio is on fire right now, on level with any of top studios in the country. Also you get to live in Miami, FL....
PT6
PT16