Providence, RI Punk Rock Marching band looking for tuba play

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
oldpatterns
bugler
bugler

Providence, RI Punk Rock Marching band looking for tuba play

Post by oldpatterns »

I just saw this posting and thought I'd spread the word. This is one of my son's favorite bands! A marching band with a mosh pit. They are looking for a tuba player, trumpet, trombone or snare drum. They are based in Providence, RI. We see them play at the Honk! festival in Somerverville, MA each fall. They sound amazing!!

https://www.facebook.com/whatcheerbrigade?fref=nf" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

From their Facebook page.

"We are looking for some new members! Email whatcheerbrigade@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank if you’re interested.

Our season typically goes from March until October. During this time, we practice twice a week. Shows are 2-3 times a month during the lighter months; during the summer, we play more frequently, taking some long weekends plus a two week tour."

During the winter, we have optional practices to focus on songwriting and keeping chops up. This winter, we plan to let prospective new members join us for those practices to prepare for auditions in March.