Tuba Study @ Montclair State University- Derek Fenstermacher

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
Tuboxchef
bugler
bugler

Tuba Study @ Montclair State University- Derek Fenstermacher

Post by Tuboxchef »

I am very excited to be joining the tuba faculty at Montclair State University this coming Fall of 2015! Because of the timing of this, my time to recruit for next is coming down to the wire, but I'd like to announce that MSU is accepting applications for tuba (undergraduate AND graduate) for this coming Fall of 2015.

Montclair State University offers several degrees options- bachelor of music, master of music, artist diploma (2 year degree), and performer's certificate (1 year degree). Scholarship is still available as well. Due to the timing of the application process, auditions will occur on a one-on-one basis (just play for me and that'll count as your audition).

Please copy/paste the link for more info about MSU: http://www.montclair.edu/arts/cali-school-of-music/" target="_blank" target="_blank

Please message me or send an email to finnley85@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank to discuss an audition. Undergrads and graduate students are being considered for next year.
Last edited by Tuboxchef on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derek Fenstermacher

I own tubas.
Tuboxchef
bugler
bugler

Re: Tuba Study at Montclair State University

Post by Tuboxchef »

Hello, just an update on applications for next Fall. We have ONE more audition day here at Montclair State, and it is on May 14! If you would like to audition and be considered for scholarship, please send a message or email to finnley85@gmail.com" target="_blank

We have openings for tuba AND euphonium (Jason Ham is our amazing euphonium professor!).
Derek Fenstermacher

I own tubas.