University of Miami-Frost School of Music(Full tuition info)

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

University of Miami-Frost School of Music(Full tuition info)

Post by Aaron Tindall »

CALLING ALL HS TUBA STUDENTS -
This is a reminder of the incredible opportunity available at the Frost School of Music. A FULL four year tuition plus room and board scholarship is available beginning fall 2016 in my studio as a member of the Stamps Scholar Brass Quintet. For more information please visit: http://www.miami.edu/frost/index.php/fr ... _quintets/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Exciting things are happening at the Frost School of Music!!!

If you are an international applicant, I'll be in Asia and Europe towards the end of 2015-beginning of 2016, and can hear your audition.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at: atindall@miami.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

UNDERGRADUATE AUDITION DATES

On-Campus
Saturday, December 5th - must submit application/prescreening materials by October 15th

Friday, January 29th - must submit application/prescreening materials by December 1st

Friday, February 12th - must submit application/prescreening materials by December 1st

REGIONAL SITES
Tuesday, December 15th - Chicago/in conjunction with Midwest Band & Orchestra Clinic

Wednesday, January 20th - Los Angeles/in conjunction with NAMM

Friday, February 5th - New York

Tuesday, February 9th- San Antonio/in conjunction with TMEA

GRADUATE AUDITION DAYS
(MM, Artist Diploma, DMA)

Saturday, January 30th
Saturday, February 13th
Aaron Tindall
Principal Tuba - Naples Philharmonic
Frost School of Music - University of Miami
Tuba Professor- The Colburn School
Principal Tuba & Faculty - Eastern Music Festival
zmann67
bugler
bugler

Re: University of Miami-Frost School of Music(Full tuition i

Post by zmann67 »

Being the current stamps brass quintet tuba player, I can personally say it might be the best opportunity in the country. Free tuition, free room and board, you even get yearly stipends for summer festivals or traveling to work in another country. College is so expensive, why throw down $100,000 or $200,000 and go horribly in debt? And working with Dr. Tindall is just the icing on the cake. He's the real deal.

If you have more questions that don't pertain to the audition or you just want to talk, totally feel free to shoot me an email aidan_zmann@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank :)
PT6
PT16
zmann67
bugler
bugler

Post by zmann67 »

Also, you get to go to school in Miami 8)
PT6
PT16
Aaron Tindall
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Aaron Tindall »

Just one last reminder about an incredible opportunity available here for undergraduates at the Frost School of Music.

Quite a few people have asked, and YES I do have 1 to 2 openings for Graduate students in my studio as well.

Take a look at our regional audition sites, and note if you are in Japan I will be there next week to hear you play, and also in Europe on tour in the beginning of 2016. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. All the best! - AT
FrostStampsTuba.jpg
Aaron Tindall
Principal Tuba - Naples Philharmonic
Frost School of Music - University of Miami
Tuba Professor- The Colburn School
Principal Tuba & Faculty - Eastern Music Festival