California State University, Northridge

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
Blake Cooper
pro musician
pro musician

California State University, Northridge

Post by Blake Cooper »

Hello Tubeneters,

The deadline to apply to CSUN is fast approaching. We are in NEED of tuba players for the 2016-17 school year so I urge any tubists interested in studying in Southern California apply before the November 30th deadline. For any student interested in CSUN I'm happy to give a FREE private lesson to that potential student where we can also discuss our tuba department, the school, what we at CSUN have to offer. Scholarship is available!

California State University, Northridge (CSUN) is located in the greater Los Angeles area. Specifically in the San Fernando Valley, 40 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles and the LA Phil, 30 minutes from the world famous Hollywood Bowl, 30 minutes from the Beaches of Santa Monica and Malibu!!

CSUN offers more undergraduate music degree options then any other school in the Cal State system. Areas of study include: Music Performance, Music Education, Music Industry, Music Therapy, Breath Studies in Music, Music Composition, Commercial and Media Writing and Jazz Studies. CSUN also offers a Masters of Music in Composition, Performance and Conducting. We have 2 Bands, 1 Orchestra, an amazing Jazz Dept, a variety of chamber music options from year to year. LOTS OF OPPORTUNITY! You can find more info at http://www.csun.edu/music/" target="_blank

CSUN is an amazing value in an amazing place with world class faculty!

If you have questions, feel free to contact me via PM or Email. I hope you will consider California State University, Northridge.
P. Blake Cooper, D.M.A.
LA freelancer - Yamaha Performing Artist