Openings for all Low Brass at Campbell University

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
ASTuba
pro musician
pro musician

Openings for all Low Brass at Campbell University

Post by ASTuba »

I am currently accepting applications for undergraduate students in trombone, euphonium, and tuba at Campbell University for the Fall of 2016.

The music department at Campbell features two concert bands, athletic bands, multiple choirs, chamber orchestra, jazz ensembles, and many other smaller ensembles. One of the great things about a school like ours is that you can participate in many different ensembles. Experiences in different types of ensembles are critical for those majoring in music education.

Students that major in music receive (2) hours of lessons with me each week. We spend one hour a week on fundamentals, while the other hour is spent working on repertoire. Starting this spring, we will be having a weekly low brass studio class for all majors, as I just recently have been asked to teach trombone. I also conduct the Campbell University Brass Ensemble, coach the Brass Quintet, and direct the athletic bands.

Campbell University is located about 1 hour outside of Raleigh, NC, and has easy access to I-95 and I-40. We offer scholarships for academics, which can reach up to $20,000. In addition, there are scholarships for being a music major and being in the athletic bands. Even if you receive a full scholarship to the university, these scholarships for music will be awarded to you, no matter what.

For more information about undergraduate requirements, please visit:

http://www.campbell.edu/admissions/undergraduate/

Auditions are held by appointment only, so feel free to PM me or e-mail me with any questions.
ASTuba
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Openings for all Low Brass at Campbell University

Post by ASTuba »

Still accepting applications and scholarship money is available!