Vacancies in the 44th Army Band

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
ZMan
bugler
bugler

Vacancies in the 44th Army Band

Post by ZMan »

Hello all,

The 44th Army Band, the National Guard Band of the state of New Mexico currently has vacancies in all instruments. So if anyone in New Mexico wants a paid gig that is one weekend a month and two weeks during the summer this is the place.

The 44th Army Band is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The educational benefits consist of: student loan repayment up to 50K, tuition assistance, GI Bill, low cost health, dental, and life insurance ($29.00 per month with a 400,000K policy). To add to the life insurance benefit, the state of New Mexico reimburses it to us twice a year.

If anyone has any questions about these benefits or setting up an audition, please contact me at lacquertuba@gmail.com" target="_blank.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Zade Nahhas
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Vacancies in the 44th Army Band

Post by Three Valves »

I can't believe I wasted my time in OCS instead of doing this while I was young!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
ZMan
bugler
bugler

Re: Vacancies in the 44th Army Band

Post by ZMan »

This is a good deal for someone who wants to complete a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a timely manner. Then they have the option to go active duty after.