Euphonium openings at Central Washington University

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
DavidMcLemore
bugler
bugler

Euphonium openings at Central Washington University

Post by DavidMcLemore »

Hello all,

Just a quick note that I still have openings for euphonium players at Central Washington University this coming Fall. CWU offers a variety of options for majors, including euphonium performance, music education, and music composition; the music ed program here at Central is particularly strong, with incredibly high job placement rates for our graduates.

There are many opportunities for tuba and euphonium players at CWU, including performing with the CWU Symphony Orchestra and CWU Wind Ensemble, as well as participating in our brass choir and tuba-euphonium ensemble. I conduct the tuba-euphonium ensemble, and work with my students in weekly hour lessons as well as in our weekly studio classes. Studio members are featured in 1-2 studio recitals each year, as well as 2 tuba-euphonium ensemble concerts, one in the Fall and the other in the Winter.

For those who may still be looking for a school to attend in the Fall, I would be happy to discuss the possibilities offered by Central Washington University's music department and arrange for an audition at your convenience. Feel free to PM me here on Tubenet or contact me via email at DavidM@cwu.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank!
David McLemore, DMA
Senior Lecturer of Music
Professor of Tuba and Euphonium
Central Washington University