TA position available at The Ohio State University! Bookmark and Share

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results

TA position available at The Ohio State University!

Postby ccfsilver » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello my name is Jim Akins, professor of tuba and euphonium at The Ohio State University. I'm pleased to announce that we have an opening for a teaching assistant position, beginning in the fall of 2018. This position is available for either euphonium or tuba at the Masters or DMA level. It includes tuition waivers and the stipend is approaching $2,000 a month for 9 months per year. Please feel free to contact me via email at
akins.8@osu.edu. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position.
Thanks for your interest!
Jim Akins
ccfsilver
lurker
lurker

Re: TA position available at The Ohio State University!a

Postby russiantuba » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:11 am

A huge bump for Jim. This TA position at OSU was highly instrumental to the teaching I do now. When I held this position, I got to do a fair amount of solo teaching and other work with the studio that has been in invaluable in my current position. Not only will Jim work to enhance your playing, but he will work with you to make your teaching effective and efficient.

This is a TA position that will greatly benefit someone that is wishing to be successful in college studio teaching.
Dr. James M. Green
Lecturer of Music--Low Brass
Ohio Northern University
Gronitz PF 125
Miraphone 1291CC
russiantuba
pro musician
pro musician

Return to OPPORTUNITIES - education - employment