UCLA: 2 MM openings, 2 undergrad, DMA possible

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
Aubrey Foard
pro musician
pro musician

UCLA: 2 MM openings, 2 undergrad, DMA possible

Post by Aubrey Foard »

Hello Everyone,

Come to UCLA - a cultural powerhouse in Southern California with an incredible brass program and outstanding musical opportunities!

I'll have two openings for graduate students - at the Master of Music or Doctor of Musical Arts level - during the 2017 - 2018 school year. I'll also be taking one or two undergraduate students.

Financial aid is very much available, and there may be a possibility of assistantships for graduate students. In-state tuition rates are available to California residents; if you come from out-of-state as a graduate student, it is possible to claim California residency after one year, which will cut your tuition costs by two-thirds.

If you are interested in applying for the studio and will be in Los Angeles before the audition date, you are more than welcome to come and play for me at no charge.

If you'd like to learn more, click the link to access the UCLA Tuba and Euphonium Studio website http://uclatubas.weebly.com/ or like us on Facebook. Please feel free to contact me anytime via e-mail or private message. If you'd like to talk on the phone, send me a message with your number and I'll get in touch with you.

Thanks,
Aubrey Foard
Principal Tuba, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
Faculty, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Artist Faculty, Brevard Music Center