BRASS QUINTET - TUBA GRADUATE ASSISTANT VACANCY

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
tubaxanperks
lurker
lurker

Post by tubaxanperks »

The University of Northern Colorado has an open tuba graduate assistantship, starting in the Fall 2019 semester.

This is for a Master of Music student who will be assigned to the Graduate Brass Quintet. This assistantship includes a full tuition waiver plus a substantial stipend and is renewable for a second year. The assistant will work closely with Dr. Jason Byrnes in all aspects of the tuba studio and will rehearse and perform with the graduate brass quintet.

Find out more information and apply here: https://arts.unco.edu/music/graduate-degrees/" target="_blank" target="_blank

For additional information, contact Dr. Jason Byrnes at jason.byrnes@unco.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank
Xan Perkins
Graduate Teaching Assistant
University of Northern Colorado
xanperkins.com

Miraphone 1291 CC
Miraphone 1281 F (Petruschka)
ReneeDegutis
lurker
lurker

Re: BRASS QUINTET - TUBA GRADUATE ASSISTANT VACANCY

Post by ReneeDegutis »

The University of Northern Colorado has an open tuba graduate assistantship, starting in the Fall 2019 semester.

This is for a Master of Music student who will be assigned to the Graduate Brass Quintet. This assistantship includes a full tuition waiver plus a substantial stipend and is renewable for a second year. The assistant will work closely with Dr. Jason Byrnes in all aspects of the tuba studio and will rehearse and perform with the graduate brass quintet.

Find out more information and apply here: degrees" https://arts.unco.edu/music/graduate-degrees target="_blank

For additional information, contact Dr. Jason Byrnes at jason.byrnes@unco.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank
Hello Xan,

Is it open for international students too? I'm afraid I can't find the audition requirements and dates. Hopefully, I'm waiting for the reply from Dr. Jason Byrnes. And I also sent an email approximately a week ago to music@unco.edu" target="_blank

Regards,
Renee Degutis