EMERGENCY Opening for Grad Tuba and Euph students at Rutgers

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
scottmendoker
pro musician
pro musician

EMERGENCY Opening for Grad Tuba and Euph students at Rutgers

Post by scottmendoker »

Hi All -

I have an immediate, very last minute opening for a Tuba Graduate Student at Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts. This is due to a last minute cancellation (like, as in, TODAY!) There is scholarship money available.

And, as of 8/20/05 - I have an opening for a GRAD EUPHONIUM as mine has been invited to tour w/"BLAST!" for a year.

We have some TA's left and could possibly go to these two openings if acted upon quickly. It's not too late - but you have to move!

This is for the FALL semester.
And as of August 20, 2005 - we're still looking. BTW - we cannot offer a scholarship if you are currently holding onto an offer from another university. Them's the rules.........
contact info:

Scott Mendoker
scottmendoker@mac.com
(973)885-6019 cell

Mrs. Lois Fromer, Music Administrator
fromer@rci.rutgers.edu
(732)932-9190 office

Dr. Scott Whitener, Assistant Chair
swhiten@rci.rutgers.edu

web site:
http://www.masongross.rutgers.edu/music/music.html
scottmendoker
pro musician
pro musician

Post by scottmendoker »

please.....oh, please.......
Tubadork
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Tubadork »

Hey,
Scott is a great teacher and Rutgers is a real good place to go to school. Some of Scott's students have won some pretty big jobs. Just off the top of my head, Chris Olka went to Rutgers for a little while, Paul Mergen (marine band) was a student of Scott's and there are plenty more out there. I got to study privately when I did my undergrad in NJ and he was a big factor in me getting into Eastman for grad school, anyone looking to do grad work should really consider this opportunity! (especially because there could be money involved :lol: )
Bill Pritchard
Without inner peace, outer peace is impossible.

Huttl for life