Tuba scholarship money available at Southeast Missouri State Bookmark and Share

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results

Tuba scholarship money available at Southeast Missouri State

Postby cktuba » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Calling all of my HS band director friends.... do you have any graduating tuba students who are playing well and willing to work hard, that are currently looking for a university?

Southeast Missouri State University has scholarship money available. We are looking to add a couple of players to the tuba studio. If you know of any players who might be interested, please send them my way. The deadline for scholarship auditions is March 2, 2019. If they are interested and contact me, I will do my best to schedule a private lesson with them and try to get answers for any questions they might have. Also, odds are pretty good that we can get them some pretty substantial scholarship money.

Southeast MO State River Campus

River Campus is home to the Earl and Margie Holland College of Arts and Media a world-class entertainment venue for student and touring performances. The River Campus is the only campus dedicated solely to art, dance, music and theatre in Missouri. Unlike many universities that house these disciplines in facilities across campus, Southeast provides a unique opportunity for artists of all talents to spend time and work together on a daily basis and in the same space.
Last edited by cktuba on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
cktuba
6 valves
6 valves

Location: A department store freeing a man trapped inside what I believe to be a "Martin Mammoth."

Re: Tuba scholarship money available at Southeast Missouri S

Postby cktuba » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Last minute but if anyone is interested.... Feb 18th

https://semo.edu/music/music-major-day- ... ation.html
cktuba
6 valves
6 valves

Location: A department store freeing a man trapped inside what I believe to be a "Martin Mammoth."

Re: Tuba scholarship money available at Southeast Missouri S

Postby bloke » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 am

Charles is a great player (beautiful sound), and a patient and grounded person.
These characteristics are essential characteristics of great teachers.

If you enjoy orchestra concerts and weekend day trips, roughly speaking, you would be located approximately halfway (+/- two hours) between St. Louis and Memphis.
bloke
musician/technician/innovator
musician/technician/innovator

Return to OPPORTUNITIES - education - employment