Openings for tubists at Cleveland Trombone Seminar

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
Craig Knox
pro musician
pro musician

Openings for tubists at Cleveland Trombone Seminar

Post by Craig Knox »

Tuba players are invited to attend the Cleveland Trombone Seminar taking place from June 8-16 at Cleveland State University. Yes, tuba players can now apply as participants in this fantastic week-long workshop. I will be on faculty this year, along with founder and director Shachar Israel (Cleveland Orchestra), Nitzan Haroz (Philadelphia Orchestra), Mark Lusk (Penn State University), Randy Hawes (Detroit Symphony Orchestra), and Peter Ellefson (Indiana University). Private lessons, masterclasses, audition preparation, and faculty recitals are all part of the program, which take place in excellent, air-conditioned facilities. I was a guest teacher last year, and was very impressed by the quality of this program. I look forward to working with you there this June! The application deadline has been extended until April 14. More information here: http://clevelandtromboneseminar.org/
Last edited by Craig Knox on Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Craig Knox
Principal Tuba, Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Center City Brass Quintet
Artist Lecturer, Carnegie Mellon University
Faculty, Curtis Institute of Music
AndrewDoub
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Openings for tubists at Cleveland Trombone Seminar

Post by AndrewDoub »

This is a wonderful opportunity! I attended this seminar the first year they had a tuba opening. I highly recommend this.
Andrew Doub
Principal Tuba, Louisville Orchestra