Immediate Tuba GA Opening at Columbus State University

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
Alex_Avila
lurker
lurker

Immediate Tuba GA Opening at Columbus State University

Post by Alex_Avila »

***UPDATE*** This GA position has been filled. Thanks to everyone for your consideration!

There is an immediate availability for an artist diploma or masters tuba student at The Schwob School of Music at Columbus State University. Tuition waivers and a stipend will be awarded to a qualified candidate. If you or someone you know is interested, please email Dr. Alex Avila at euphalex@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. For more information about the music program, visit the following link: https://music.columbusstate.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Alex_Avila on Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikebmiller
bugler
bugler

Re: Immediate Tuba GA Opening at Columbus State University

Post by mikebmiller »

I have been to CSU a couple of time for the Southeast Trombone Symposium and I highly recommend the place. They have fantastic facilities, with the nicest recital hall I have ever seen. And the music school is located away from the main campus at the southern end of downtown Columbus, with a very cool vibe in the area. They have lots of nice restaurants within a few blocks and a great walking/biking trail that parallels the Chattahoochee river for 20 miles. I don't know much about the tuba studio, but the trombone studio has been getting some great players and some of their recent grads have won some big auditions.