Northern Illinois University

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
dmeacham5
bugler
bugler

Northern Illinois University

Post by dmeacham5 »

I am entering my last semester in my Master's program, NIU has been a fantastic place to learn and grow and a musician. I have had many opportunities while studying with professor Scott Tegge.

Tuition Waivers and Graduate Assistantship Positions are available at Northern Illinois University’s School of Music! Awards are available for students in the Performer’s Certificate or the Master of Music degree programs in Performance, Composition and Individualized Majors in Jazz Studies, Recordings Arts, Conducting and World Music.

At NIU, you get the best of everything. You’ll study in a conservatory setting, learning from and performing alongside world-renown faculty who are dedicated to your growth as a musician, all while gaining the benefits and resources of a major research university. Being 65-miles west of Chicago, you’re close to a vibrant music scene, surrounded with numerous opportunities to perform on campus, in the community, and in the city. Best of all, we work to make it affordable - no out-of-state tuition, numerous graduate assistantships and tuition waivers! You’ll receive the funding, space (over 50 practice rooms), performance opportunities and personalized attention to continue your growth as a musician. Questions? Contact Brigid Crawford at bcrawford@niu.edu" target="_blank or 815-753-1546 to learn more.