Who blew Starcraft 2 Bookmark and Share

in that recording

Who blew Starcraft 2

Postby DiveBomber » Mon May 11, 2020 2:56 am

Starcraft 2 has three parts that were released separately and may have different people. Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, and Legacy of the Void are the three parts. All three parts of some cool parts but Wings of Liberty has the best of all three, specifically the title track "Wings of Liberty" has some epic low brass moments. Does anybody know who played in these?
DiveBomber
bugler
bugler

Re: Who blew Starcraft 2

Postby russiantuba » Thu May 21, 2020 10:12 pm

Glenn Stafford is known for his sound effects work in his compositions. Are you sure these aren't electronic? I played the game way back when and I thought it was electronic.
Dr. James M. Green
Lecturer of Music--Low Brass
Ohio Northern University
Gronitz PF 125
Miraphone 1291CC
russiantuba
pro musician
pro musician

Postby DylanTuba » Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 pm

russiantuba wrote:Glenn Stafford is known for his sound effects work in his compositions. Are you sure these aren't electronic? I played the game way back when and I thought it was electronic.

I believe he is talking about this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1U7L_uDA4
DylanTuba
bugler
bugler

Postby russiantuba » Tue May 26, 2020 9:07 pm

DylanTuba wrote:
russiantuba wrote:Glenn Stafford is known for his sound effects work in his compositions. Are you sure these aren't electronic? I played the game way back when and I thought it was electronic.

I believe he is talking about this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1U7L_uDA4" target="_blank

Yes. I am hearing a lot of synth. It would be nice to verify if it is actually low brass mixed in or pure synth.
Dr. James M. Green
Lecturer of Music--Low Brass
Ohio Northern University
Gronitz PF 125
Miraphone 1291CC
russiantuba
pro musician
pro musician

Return to Who played tuba ...