Raising Cain movie trailer

in that recording
poomshanka
4 valves
4 valves

Raising Cain movie trailer

Post by poomshanka »

Here's a total shot in the dark for y'all...

http://www.videodetective.com/player.as ... 58&src=big

Anyone recognize the trailer music for this? Some nice tuba at the end caught my ear. Not from the movie score (which I have).

Thanx...

...Dave
Dylan King
YouTube Tubist
YouTube Tubist

Post by Dylan King »

It actually sounds a little like the music for the first "Terminator" movie. Almost always with trailors the studios use music from their libraries, which consists of all the music from every movie they own. So you are right about not hearing it on the soundtrack, it's from another movie!

Big note, big sound. I bet it's Tommy Johnson. Just a vote for the odds.
poomshanka
4 valves
4 valves

Post by poomshanka »

MellowSmokeMan wrote:It actually sounds a little like the music for the first "Terminator" movie. Almost always with trailors the studios use music from their libraries, which consists of all the music from every movie they own. So you are right about not hearing it on the soundtrack, it's from another movie!
Yeah, I figgered it was sourced from material other than Pino Donaggio's score, but took a chance and bought the score CD anyway. I guess it's got a taste of Brad Fiedel in it. Nothing on soundtrack.net about it in the "trailers" section.

You'd think with the hundreds of soundtrack CDs in my collection I'd have what I'm looking for. No dice, though.

Looks like it was released by Universal/MCA. MSM - do you have any connections "on the lot" that might be able to get into the archives and see where the music came from?

Thanx...

...Dave