FS Jupiter JBR700 baritone horn $400

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jgoro
bugler
bugler

FS Jupiter JBR700 baritone horn $400

Post by jgoro »

Hi all,

This is a fun toy that I'm a little sad to part with. Probably intended as a "beginner's euphonium", I purchased this from an undergraduate student for some brass band playing briefly. I hesitate to say this about Jupiters in general, but this is a really solid little horn. With a 9.5" bell and a .512" bore it doesn't stray from the classic british baritone horn sound, but the open body gives it a nice warmth and extra sweetness. I preferred this over my 3-valve Wessex compensating baritone, fwiw. Will ship within CONUS at buyer's expense. Priced to sell; I'm only selling it because it isn't seeing use and I need to make space for the horns that get out of their cases.

Link for pics: https://imgur.com/a/2Mvoq8U

Reach me by PM or at jgorodetzkymouthpieces@gmail.com for email (preferred).

Thanks,
JG