Performance Opportunity For Tubists and Euphonium Players in the Greensboro Area!

The bulk of the musical talk
Mike Lopp
bugler
bugler

Performance Opportunity For Tubists and Euphonium Players in the Greensboro Area!

Post by Mike Lopp »

Hi!

I am excited to announce the inaugural season of the Greensboro Tuba/Euphonium Ensemble! (G.T.E.) We will begin to rehearse on Sundays beginning in August from 4:00-5:30 in the Greensboro Cultural Arts Center. Our first concert is currently being scheduled for October. The G.T.E. is free to
all Tuba/Euphonium players who would like to play quality ensemble music. Currently in our folder you will find: Clinard - Diversion for 7 Bass Clef Instruments, Consortium for Euphoniums and Tubas by John Cheetham, 4th Avenue Suite by John Paff, Bittersweet Memories by Anthony O' Toole and The Melody Shop by Karl King arr. Werden. It is my intention for this group to be busy performing for our community. I hope you will consider joining our organization. If you have any questions please ask them here or call me at 336-784-8760.

Sincerely:
Mike Lopp
Conductor
Member Greensboro Concert Band
Greensboro Community Tuba/Euphonium Ensemble
Charlotte Tuba/Euphonium Ensemble
Triad Community Band
BM and MM Music Education UNC-Greensboro
Mike Lopp
bugler
bugler

Re: Performance Opportunity For Tubists and Euphonium Players in the Greensboro Area!

Post by Mike Lopp »

HI!

Our first rehearsal is on this Sunday, August 7th at 4:00 pm at Creative Greensboro, formally the Cultural Arts Center across from Van Dyke Auditorium.
I hope you all will come. I may bring cake.

Mike
Triad Community Band
Mike Lopp
bugler
bugler

Re: Performance Opportunity For Tubists and Euphonium Players in the Greensboro Area!

Post by Mike Lopp »

HI!

Today, Sunday, August 7th, 2022 from 4-5:30 pm is the inaugural rehearsal of the Greensboro Community Tuba Euphonium Ensemble. We are rehearsing
at Creative Greensboro, formerly the Cultural Arts Center. Parking the the parking garage beside the Greensboro Public Library. I am looking forwar to
seeing you there!

Mike Lopp
Triad Community Band