Of Music & Murals

The bulk of the musical talk
RalphHepola
bugler
bugler

Of Music & Murals

Post by RalphHepola »

In October and November, I performed for First Friday Art Walk in Springfield, Missouri at Fresh Gallery and Obelisk Home respectively. At Fresh Gallery, I was totally surprised when a nationally-recognized muralist walked in, camera in hand, and start shooting pics of me. Enter artist Roberto Regalado of Laughingwell Studio in Long Lane, Missouri. Roberto and his wife, Linda, have enhanced countless public spaces with their murals, artworks and sprayed skies including the Bass Pro stores in Toronto and Las Vegas, Parrot Cove Water Park in Garden City, Kansas, and McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. They’ve done it all - from private homes to restaurants, hotels, theaters, churches, a hospital and 300,000 square foot retail stores. He shared his photos with me; one of which he plans to paint…when his busy schedule allows!

For more info see LaughingwellStudio.com and Laughingwell Studio on Facebook.

http://RalphHepola.com
Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 2.07.11 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ralph Hepola, improvising tubaist - RalphHepola.com - All About Jazz Premium Page with 25,000 page views - FestivalNet - Official YouTube Channel - Official Vimeo Channel - Facebook Business Page