The bulk of the musical talk
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

ITEC Tour Opening

Post by Chuck(G) »

This from Dr. Jerry Young:

Dear Euphonium/Tuba Community Friends,

Due to a last- minute cancellation, we suddenly have a single seat open for our upcoming group tour to Munich, Vienna, and the ITEC in Budapest. The cost of the trip, including airfare, accomodations, etc. is $2,150. If you're interested, you need to reach our travel agent, Beth Tengowski, TODAY (Thursday, June 10). Because the airplane tickets must be issued on Friday, June 11, after today we would only be able to offer the ground package to participate in the tour and the person filling this seat would have to provide their own air transportation - which I'm sure Beth could certainly help arrange.

We have a terrific group that includes students, college professors, amateur players, music industry folk, and even some non-euph/tuba people! We'll be visiting the Melton (Meinl-Weston) factory, the Miraphone factory, and interesting instrument museums, in addition to some "standard" tourist attractions. And, of course, the culmination of the trip is ITEC 2004 in Budapest.

If you or someone you know has said "gee, I wish I could go on that ITEC tour," now's their chance!!! Have them contact Beth at <tengowski@charter.net> or, even better, have them CALL Beth IMMEDIATELY at (920) 452-7244.

All the best,
Jerry Young