NC School of the Arts college & high school tuba opening Bookmark and Share

The bulk of the musical talk

NC School of the Arts college & high school tuba opening

Postby Matt Ransom » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:40 pm

I have 2 tuba openings at the North Carolina School of the Arts for undergraduate or extremely advanced high school students for the 2004-2005 school year.

There will be a lot of playing. There is a symphony orchestra, wind ensemble, opera and ballet, large brass ensemble, and four brass quintets.

It is a college conservatory atmosphere with a high school division and exposure to all artistic genres.

Also, North Carolina students should note that the state of North Carolina now pays the full cost of attending NCSA (tuition, fees, and room and board) for in-state students who are accepted into the high school program. The N.C. General Assembly approved the NCSA initiative in 2001.

Check out the link. It is a great, not to mention, unique place study and perform.

http://www.ncarts.edu

Please email me privately with any questions.

Matt Ransom

ransomm@ncarts.edu or
mwrv@mindspring.com
Last edited by Matt Ransom on Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Ransom
pro musician
pro musician

Info

Postby Cesar V » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:44 pm

What needs to be done to have an Audition??? Is it a full ride to the school?? Let me know what is required i'll look around the site but any inside help is great.

--Cesar Vazquez
Cesar V

Postby Matt Ransom » Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:07 pm

Cesar -

No, I am not offering a full ride, although some scholarship is not out of the question.

Email me privately at ransomm@ncarts.edu or mwrv@mindspring.com.

Thanks,

Matt Ransom
Matt Ransom
pro musician
pro musician

I will e-mail you later.

Postby Cesar V » Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:11 pm

Right now im in my NightSchool Computer class, but sence im done with the project im on here. What i really want to know is what do you want us to play for you, because the website is really confusing it directs you to just the application but dosent give music requirements?? The hardest thing for me would be affording a Dorm, sence i Live in Miami.

--Cesar Vazquez
Cesar V

Return to TubeNet