Where do you guys (and girls) store music?

The bulk of the musical talk
jlbreyer
bugler
bugler

Post by jlbreyer »

At our band library, we use legal size file cabinets. I think they hold 8" x 14" documents on their sides.
jlb
10J and lovin' it.
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

I store mine in a legal-sized file cabinet also. A standard item from any business furniture supplier, available in wood or metal and competitively priced.
Steve Marcus
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Steve Marcus »

Wren Music Chests are an elegant way to store your sheet music. These are beautifully styled and constructed cabinets with solid wood, tongue-in-groove corners, dust planks between each drawer, finished on all four sides. Please e-mail, PM, or call me for prices and more details.

Steve Marcus
The Beautiful Sound, Inc.
630/325-9999
Steve Marcus
http://www.facebook.com/steve.marcus.88
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia
scottw
5 valves
5 valves

Post by scottw »

Steve Marcus wrote:Wren Music Chests are an elegant way to store your sheet music. These are beautifully styled and constructed cabinets with solid wood, tongue-in-groove corners, dust planks between each drawer, finished on all four sides. Please e-mail, PM, or call me for prices and more details.

Steve Marcus
The Beautiful Sound, Inc.
630/325-9999
A truly beautiful line of stuff! I do, however, have reservations about any company which presents such a shabby text describing their high-class product! Dreadful-----I count 3 errors on just the first page. :oops:
Bearin' up!
Getzeng50s
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Getzeng50s »

on a shelf in my room, and on a shelf in my locker :-)
Santo Domingo Festival Orchestra
Orchestra of Indian Hill
Cape Ann Symphony
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Post by MartyNeilan »

Rubbermaid tubs from Walmart or Target. I used to keep everything on shelves, but then when I got a dog he would chew things up, so the tubsa locked him out of my valuable music collection. Don't have the dog anymore, but have two kids now, and they work great for keeping the rugrats out too!
Adjunct Instructor, Trevecca Nazarene University