Band Score for Catozzi Belzebuzz

The bulk of the musical talk
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Band Score for Catozzi Belzebuzz

Post by dasanchezr »

Hello,

Does anyone has the band score for Catozzi's belzebuzz I am going to play it soon and finding it has being difficult for me and I am wondering if someone could be kind enough to help me.

Daniel Sanchez.
Alex C
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Band Score for Catozzi Belzebuzz

Post by Alex C »

I'm building a score and parts based on public domain parts for Beelzebub which are available. Contact me late September if interested.
City Intonation Inspector - Dallas Texas
"Holding the Bordognian Fabric of the Universe together through better pitch, one note at a time."

Practicing results in increased atmospheric CO2 thus causing global warming.
tex
lurker
lurker

Post by tex »

Hey Guys,

I recently created a new edition of this piece and it's now available. There is now a score for the full band version.

Full Band:
https://www.jwpepper.com/Beelzebub/1066 ... em#/submit" target="_blank" target="_blank

Tuba and Piano:
https://www.jwpepper.com/Beelzebub/1066 ... em#/submit" target="_blank" target="_blank
scottw
5 valves
5 valves

Post by scottw »

Alex C wrote:I'm building a score and parts based on public domain parts for Beelzebub which are available. Contact me late September if interested.
Looks like tex beat you to the draw! :wink:
Bearin' up!
tex
lurker
lurker

Post by tex »

Yeah sorry about that Alex. :| I didn't see your post last fall or I would've let you know it was in the works.

What a cool piece, though! One of the very earliest solos for tuba (1886!!). I updated the score in a lot of ways, including modern instrumentation and transpositions. I also edited the dynamics and articulations for better balance with the soloist and added a more virtuosic cadenza.

Hope you guys enjoy it! I slaved over it for a year or so. :shock: