Closest Mouthpiece To Perantucci PT-42?

The bulk of the musical talk
Polkahero
bugler
bugler

Closest Mouthpiece To Perantucci PT-42?

Post by Polkahero »

I want to get a backup/extra PT-42 mouthpiece as it's been my main one for the past 20 years of playing. I checked out Custom Music's website and it appears this particular model is no longer produced. Is there a current offering from Perantucci that would be very similar?
1967 Mirafone 186 BBb
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Closest Mouthpiece To Perantucci PT-42?

Post by thevillagetuba »

I'd contact Bob Tucci to see what mouthpiece he'd recommend as being closest to that.
http://www.robert-tucci.com" target="_blank
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
Robert Tucci
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Perantucci Mouthpieces

Post by Robert Tucci »

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for assisting the Tube Net Member looking for a PT-42 mouthpiece. We no longer provide the former distributor with our tuba mouthpieces, seems they are clearing out old stock and if a particular model is no longer on hand this is shown as "no longer available". Fact of the matter is that I continue to manufacture and stock all PT models, the PT-42 included, with large PT/RT-XX or small PT/RT-XXS shanks. These can be obtained directly from our online shop (perantucci.com). In light of the situation with the former distributor and as posted, we are re-marketing our mouthpieces under the Robert Tucci brand name. The six most popular models plus three as heavy shell mouthpieces are available from many dealers in the States, on good terms. Please refer to the robert-tucci.com web-site for their addresses. Please feel free to contact me directly (bob at perantucci.com) in any and all regards.

Bob Tucci
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Closest Mouthpiece To Perantucci PT-42?

Post by Three Valves »

Baltimore Brass has had some NOS stuff as well as the new stuff on the shelf...
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.