Tuba pictures

The bulk of the musical talk
roughrider
4 valves
4 valves

Tuba pictures

Post by roughrider »

For those who are interested, please go to the Saskatoon Concordia Brass Facebook page. There you hopefully will see a picture of my HN.White King "Symphony" Recording Bass that I used at a function this past Friday. The horn was made in 1932 and I have owned it 41 years. I think it looks pretty good for 85 years of age! I will try to get some photos of the Holton "Mammoth" up as well on that page. At least that way, I can respond to the requests for photos. You may also want to visit my facebook page where there are pictures of the above two horns as well as my 1925 Conn Sousaphone. My name is Allan Horlick. Thanks.
1930 King "Symphony" Recording Bass BBb
1916 Holton "Mammoth" Upright Bass BBb
1994 King 2341 Upright Bass BBb
Wedge H2 Solo mouthpieces
Stofer-Geib mouthpieces
roughrider
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Tuba pictures

Post by roughrider »

Please go to my Facebook page (Allan Horlick) and there you will find much better pictures of both my recording bell horn and the Holton "Mammoth" tubas. Enjoy!
Thanks for the avatar, Bloke! How do I attach it to my post box?
Stofer-Geib mouthpieces
roughrider
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Tuba pictures

Post by roughrider »

I have also included on my Facebook page pictures of the two custom made gig bags for the horns which were made by David Messina of Messina Covers in Louisville, Kentucky. They are perfect for what I need and have very well sewn straps on the back complete with rings which makes carrying the horns a stress free experience. I highly recommend David and his work. Excellent customer service as well!
Stofer-Geib mouthpieces