European tuba tour? Bookmark and Share

The bulk of the musical talk

Re: European tuba tour?

Postby bort » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:22 am

So, to be clear, I haven't really gone to any "bad" places in Europe. For example, Leipzig isnt necessarily known for its violent gangs.

And remember Joe, I grew up on the mean streets of Baltimore. I ain't scurred... or, more like, I know how to avoid and not go places...
Alexander 163 CC
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Postby Mark Finley » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:57 pm

I thought I had ruled out any tuba tours, but after talking to Christian Niedermayer at TMEA, I'm tempted to visit the miraphone factory. It's only an hour northwest of Salzburg. We have over a year to think about it, but it would be a nice experience if we have the time. So much to see in the Salzburg area though
Mark Finley
Low Brass Teacher
Low Brass Teacher

Postby bloke » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Mark Finley wrote:I thought I had ruled out any tuba tours, but after talking to Christian Niedermayer at TMEA, I'm tempted to visit the miraphone factory. It's only an hour northwest of Salzburg. We have over a year to think about it, but it would be a nice experience if we have the time. So much to see in the Salzburg area though

If one for me, it would be that one.
bloke
musician/technician/innovator
musician/technician/innovator

Previous

Return to TubeNet