ISO: Tuba to use in SC

The bulk of the musical talk
ECUorchbound
bugler
bugler

ISO: Tuba to use in SC

Post by ECUorchbound »

Hello TubeNet!

Recent developments in my life have lead to me have to move back home closer to family. With that, I’ve not been able to get the rest of my belongings to SC from Minnesota, including my tubas. I won’t be able to get my horns until about midway through January.

With some audition endeavors coming up, I was wondering if there was anyone in the SC or NC area that had a horn I could use for about 4-6 weeks. I normally play CC and F tuba, but would be willing to use a BBb just to keep my face in shape for the time being. I’d be happy to work out some type of agreement that would benefit you in some way, shape, or form.

You can PM me here, but it is much easier to get ahold of me through email below:

jacob_daniel93@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Doesn’t have to be anything nice, just something that would keep myself in shape! Thanks ahead of time!

Best,

Jacob
Jacob Daniel

Freelance Musician and Educator
B&S PT-6
THE TUBA
Deletedaccounts
Deletedaccounts

Re: ISO: Tuba to use in SC

Post by THE TUBA »

Whereabout in SC? There might be some big HS band or college programs that have horns to spare.
[/post]
mikebmiller
bugler
bugler

Post by mikebmiller »

THE TUBA wrote:Whereabout in SC? There might be some big HS band or college programs that have horns to spare.
What he said. SC is fairly small state, but it still takes 5 hours to drive from one end to the other. I am in Spartanburg.
ECUorchbound
bugler
bugler

Post by ECUorchbound »

THE TUBA wrote:Whereabout in SC? There might be some big HS band or college programs that have horns to spare.
I’m currently in Columbia.
Jacob Daniel

Freelance Musician and Educator
B&S PT-6
THE TUBA
Deletedaccounts
Deletedaccounts

Post by THE TUBA »

Talk to Ron Davis at USC. Maybe shoot an email to Roger Keane (he's a tuba player) at Carolina Springs Middle/White Knoll HS. Doug Black at Winthrop U might have a horn you can rent, too.
[/post]