Rotary Neptune owners I need your help please!

The bulk of the musical talk
joshealejo
3 valves
3 valves

Rotary Neptune owners I need your help please!

Post by joshealejo »

Greetings!

Please I need the picture of the piece that connects the leadpipe with the screw. I understand that is a piece that is courved in orden to propper join the screw with the leadpipe. I will try to provide a draw:

circled is the piece I am looking for you to take a picture of:

*Sorry for my bad english.

If you can take a picture of that piece you can either post It here or send a picture (or many) to verita30_11(at)yahoo(dot)es

thank you very much for your time and kind help!

Jose
Some stuff
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Rotary Neptune owners I need your help please!

Post by bort »

It's been a while since I owned my Neptune, but will take a look and see if I have any photos of it. I know exa ctly the part you are talking about, though!
joshealejo
3 valves
3 valves

Post by joshealejo »

@bort Thank you my friend!

@bloke Yes I think that part can be easly made by someone here!

The fact is that I just got a Neptune and when recieved I noticed some (more than some...) green stuff and a slow 3rd rotar. I (with no much confidence) took my tuba with a repairman (one of the more "ranked" here in Peru). When picked up my tuba all seems to be ok...when got to my home I got a closer view to the receiver and noticed that that little part of the tuba was missing. So I talked with this guy and he said "can you make a draw so I can ask the guys here if they have seen It? .... I was testing luck here if someone can provide me a real picture of It so they can see if that part is still in their... floor? Anyway if I don t have any luck I would then ask them to make a copy (wich no makes me happy)

Thank you for your reesponses! I still hope someone with a rotary Neptune can help me with a couple of pictures!
Some stuff
joshealejo
3 valves
3 valves

Post by joshealejo »

Any? Please :(
Some stuff