Cimarron Music?

The bulk of the musical talk
kprinz
bugler
bugler

Cimarron Music?

Post by kprinz »

Does anyone know what's going on with them. I bought a piece of music from them for download. It requires a password, but they didn't send it. I've emailed them repeatedly and have gotten no response any ideas on how I can contact them to get the music (or my money back?)
Kendall Prinz
Tuba, Composition, Music Education
Asst. Director of Bands
Instructor of Tuba & Euphonium
Blinn College

Miraphone 186-5U CC
Miraphone Elektra 481-6U Gold Brass F
sungfw
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Cimarron Music?

Post by sungfw »

What he said.

From the PDF files page on the Cimarron website:
Copyright protection

Copyright of downloaded musical works is protected the same way as for printed and shipped music.
You are not allowed to copy the files or send the files to friends. You are allowed to print the music several times, but ONLY for your personal use. NOT for distribution.

The music you download is protected in two ways:

With a password. Please use your own email address as a password to open the file.
• With a watermark. Your Name and your order number will be stamped on the top right of every page of the score.
BVD Press
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Re: Cimarron Music?

Post by BVD Press »

I talked with Kendall this week and sorted it out. Emails were sent, but as well apparently never arrived.

For anyone else, the password will be the email you used to place an order.

Thanks for everyone's support over the years!

One note: The Tuba Euphonium Press catalog is gradually being added for digital downloads. At last count, about 400 pieces have been added in the last couple of weeks.