per-service orchestra

The bulk of the musical talk
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: per-service orchestra

Post by Three Valves »

So, an underfunded orchestra that sells lots of tickets instead of an overfunded orchestra that sells no tickets?? :wink:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Mirafan
bugler
bugler

Post by Mirafan »

Hi Bloke, last night's concert described in your post was truly a great start for the new season.
The overall performance was great and highly enjoyed by the audience. The attendance was
especially good as it was quite the stormy night yet people braved the weather and came anyway.
It is a privilege to have a fine orchestra like this one in our town. Thanks for being part of it.
Mirafan
bugler
bugler

Post by Mirafan »

(The back is fine, your help/adjustment lasted about a month, then I went through a round of physical therapy and have had no more serious trouble. That's been 4 + years now. Thanks for helping me out that day)

We are looking forward to the outdoor concert. Its always a blast (pun intended) and I'm glad they've moved it to hopefully a cooler time. The outdoor event has been a tradition in our town for many years now. See you then!
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

You guys aren’t getting anywhere playing music people want to hear at prices they can afford!!

:tuba:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Is that a slight against Baptists??

Baptists like music too you know...

Banjo music!!

:tuba:
pete edwards
bugler
bugler

Post by pete edwards »

Bring Yer Own Banjo