Dating a Meinl Weston

The bulk of the musical talk
Etienne1006
bugler
bugler

Dating a Meinl Weston

Post by Etienne1006 »

Hi,

I have a 2145 I would like to date, do you have any clues, I can't find infos with google.

Thanks,
Matt Walters
The Tuba Whisperer
The Tuba Whisperer

Re: Dating a Meinl Weston

Post by Matt Walters »

Decide where you want to take the tuba and then ask. That tuba might already be spoken for. You never know until you ask. Tell her you think she is pretty and that you would like to spend some time getting to know her. Take her somewhere nice, romantic, and FUN. Listen to her. Talk about her instead of yourself. Don't be a cheapskate. Return her safely to her home at the end of the date. Don't expect to be invited inside on the first date but let her know if you wish to see her again. Hand shake vs hug vs peck on the cheek vs full on kiss is up to how you feel about her and how she responds to you. SLOW and STEADY is the way you should get to know each other.
Matt Walters
Last chair tubist
Who Cares What Ensemble
Owns old tubas that play better than what you have.
Etienne1006
bugler
bugler

Post by Etienne1006 »

Belle prose
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bisontuba »

Matt Walters wrote:Decide where you want to take the tuba and then ask. That tuba might already be spoken for. You never know until you ask. Tell her you think she is pretty and that you would like to spend some time getting to know her. Take her somewhere nice, romantic, and FUN. Listen to her. Talk about her instead of yourself. Don't be a cheapskate. Return her safely to her home at the end of the date. Don't expect to be invited inside on the first date but let her know if you wish to see her again. Hand shake vs hug vs peck on the cheek vs full on kiss is up to how you feel about her and how she responds to you. SLOW and STEADY is the way you should get to know each other.
:D
Etienne1006
bugler
bugler

Post by Etienne1006 »

I really like a good joke!

(but if anyone as a real answer, don't be shy, I'll take it too)
Matt Walters
The Tuba Whisperer
The Tuba Whisperer

Post by Matt Walters »

What is the serial number stamped on the mouthpiece receiver?
Matt Walters
Last chair tubist
Who Cares What Ensemble
Owns old tubas that play better than what you have.
Etienne1006
bugler
bugler

Post by Etienne1006 »

Thanks!

I'm not trying to evaluate his worth, I'm curious about my fav horn, that's all!

The serial number is 000772

Here is a picture of the horn and of the engraving on the bell, it doesn't mention Getzen.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... eK7VuBNXDa" target="_blank