Have anyone used...

The bulk of the musical talk
olaness1
bugler
bugler

Have anyone used...

Post by olaness1 »

I was online looking for a gig bag, and came across this site here: http://www.runscc.com/index.php?main_pa ... 75&cPath=4" target="_blank these gig bags are listed at about a quarter of the prices of other websites. Has anyone used them before? Just wondering if it's a scam website or not. Having used cheapo chinese websites (a little digging shows this one up to be one of those) without problems in the past, I was thinking of just doing it. But then, the old adage of if it's too good to be true, then it probably is...

Any experiences?

O
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Have anyone used...

Post by bort »

Miraphone bags are excellent, but are specifically made to fit Miraphone tubas.

Other tubas can fit, but either fit funny or ita not guaranteed to work.

I'm not a fan of the color, but otherwise, they are excellent.

Not sure what that website is though. I think it's worth full price, and if something is too good to be true...
olaness1
bugler
bugler

Re: Have anyone used...

Post by olaness1 »

Well, the shipping was said to be free to me. So I'm guessing free to you too? Which makes me think.

However, some brands having their wares manufactured on the cheap in China do so knowing that the makers will make more than the orders they get, to sell on the sly locally, for cheap. I bought a bit of stuff on a trip to Shanghai a few years ago and needed a bag to take it all home in and got myself a Samsonite bag like that off a local market for 100 yuan. Just as good as the identical one I could have picked up for $350 back home.