Buffalobillh of YouTube Fame

The bulk of the musical talk
Sandlapper
bugler
bugler

Buffalobillh of YouTube Fame

Post by Sandlapper »

Came across this YouTube channel recently https://www.youtube.com/user/buffalobillh/videos

Wondered if Bill was a member here. I would like to send PM.

Thanks,

John
rkirkconnell
lurker
lurker

Re: Buffalobillh of YouTube Fame

Post by rkirkconnell »

"Was" is the key word there. He, along with a few other very active members, was scrubbed from the site (I don't have any details on that, just the gist). You'll probably have better luck reaching out to him through YouTube, unless someone else here knows him well enough to connect you.
B&S 56AFT
MW 5450RA "Tuono"
Sandlapper
bugler
bugler

Post by Sandlapper »

Thanks
kingrob76
3 valves
3 valves

Post by kingrob76 »

rkirkconnell wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:59 pm "Was" is the key word there. He, along with a few other very active members, was scrubbed from the site (I don't have any details on that, just the gist). You'll probably have better luck reaching out to him through YouTube, unless someone else here knows him well enough to connect you.
Several members left over a dispute with management over the need for forced inclusiveness on this site. As they were leaving they asked all their posts to be deleted over privacy concerns. Most ended up over on tubaforum.net.
Rob. Just Rob.
brendanige
bugler
bugler

Post by brendanige »

For those continuing to allude that so many people were deleted, only 2 people were banned by the "new management", both for sending illicit sexual content to mod team. Anyone who's posts were "scrubbed" or deleted requested for that to happen and we honored it. The mod team has been instructed not to honor any requests of deleting posts or accounts anymore. This post will be split, and this post locked. OP has already learned where to contact Bill. Some posts that are irrelevant are going to be moved to cornfield here.