Rusalka Op. 114 Bookmark and Share

Topics regarding life as a professional

Rusalka Op. 114

Postby Kutz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:35 am

Hi all. For sure some have you have played this but I don't seem to have a part anywhere I can locate. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance,

Cheers
Solo Tuba Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra
Kutz
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Rusalka Op. 114

Postby the elephant » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 am

There is a tuba part to this, but I have never once seen this Opera programmed in the US, or at least anywhere in my region. I have a large file of Dvorak parts but do not have a copy of this. Sorry. Have you looked at IMSLP yet? They have the score, but no parts. However, they seem to have a part extraction tool that I have not yet tried. Might be worth it...

[url]https://imslp.org/wiki/Rusalka,_Op.114_(Dvořák,_Anton%C3%ADn)[/url]

Good luck!

EDIT: The IMSLP address is correct. Something about the diacritical mark over the "r" in "Dvořák" is preventing the TubeNet software from forming a functioning link. Sorry. You will have to cut and paste into a browser address field the link as it appears above, minus the BBCode tags on either end.

Wade
Mama always said "Beware the Jubjub bird and shun the frumious Bandersnatch!" But mama drank a lot.
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Re: Rusalka Op. 114

Postby Kutz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:51 am

Thanks so much! I have seen the score and will try this extraction method. When it is done I will be very happy to let people see a part ;)

D
Solo Tuba Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra
Kutz
pro musician
pro musician

Return to Professional Topics