assorted parts for 1960s Conn 10J

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

assorted parts for 1960s Conn 10J

Post by elimia »

Hey Tubenetters,

I'm looking for a couple of parts. Would like to find an original valve stem and value button for a 1960s Conn 10J. I can take photos of the two that are on there. Also, I'm pretty sure the springs are original, I'd like to replace them with new ones. Any Conn tuba techs out there? - Ryan
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: assorted parts for 1960s Conn 10J

Post by Dan Schultz »

elimia wrote:Hey Tubenetters,

I'm looking for a couple of parts. Would like to find an original valve stem and value button for a 1960s Conn 10J. I can take photos of the two that are on there. Also, I'm pretty sure the springs are original, I'd like to replace them with new ones. Any Conn tuba techs out there? - Ryan
Send me a picture of what you need to match. On the piston stem... give me a precision measure from the top of the piston to the end of the stem (without the fingerbutton, of course).

I'll look through my junk boxes.

(my email address should be in my signature)
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

Post by elimia »

Awesome, thanks Dan. I should have just contacted you directly!
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

Post by elimia »

Awesome, thanks Dan. I should have just contacted you directly!