20J/K Recording Bell.

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Heliconer
bugler
bugler

20J/K Recording Bell.

Post by Heliconer »

Anyone have one lying around? 20K or 20J, doesn't matter.

Thanks!
A bunch of metal fart noise machines
Heliconer
bugler
bugler

Re: 20J/K Recording Bell.

Post by Heliconer »

the elephant wrote:Just checking, but you do know that they are not the same bell, yes? If you use the sousaphone bell on the concert tuba you will not be pleased at all. Likewise, the J bell on a K horn will point upwards a bit. The two bells use different angled bows between the collars and the flares.

Just trying to help...

Definitely! I have the curved portion from a concert bell, that I picked up from a local player. He bought a bell on eBay for his Sousaphone and it turned out to be a concert bell; while I had a sousa bell curve in my scrap pile.

A simple switcharoo and now I have the part to convert a sousa bell. :tuba:
A bunch of metal fart noise machines
TUbajohn20J
4 valves
4 valves

Re: 20J/K Recording Bell.

Post by TUbajohn20J »

$275 plus shipping. 20K naked lady sousa bell. 26" flare. Has dings, discoloration, and bell needs rolled out. I can have the dents and creases removed before shipping if you pay the extra cost of what the shop charges me. Or I can ship as is.
Pics below
https://imgur.com/gallery/qfrCt" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Conn 26J/27J
Conn 22K Hybrid