Small Shank/Eb Tuba Mouthpieces

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Bclark14
lurker
lurker

Small Shank/Eb Tuba Mouthpieces

Post by Bclark14 »

Anybody have any small shank or Eb tuba mouthpieces that they are currently using as a paperweight because they don't fit in any horns that you own?

I would be interested in unique looking European pieces, older American Eb pieces, or even a Wick 4 or 5 that you don't care to hold on to. If you have something that fits the bill (if it fits in a large shank bass bone or euphonium receiver), feel free to PM me or reply with what you have here.
Tubaing
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Small Shank/Eb Tuba Mouthpieces

Post by Tubaing »

If you just want to get one easily, Kelly Mouthpieces sells them for $41. A bargain if you ask me especially since the alternative is searching and waiting. But if you find a Herco Professional Eb... I really like those mouthpieces.

https://kellymouthpieces.com/kmtubasmall/index.asp
Kevin Specht
Keep on Tubaing
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

Post by opus37 »

How about something like this? PM me if you're
MP2.jpg
interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5
baridrummer
bugler
bugler

Post by baridrummer »

Since I just bought a new Wick, I'm selling the Besson "Prototype" (the shop says it isn't a prototype at all) that came with my 1930's Boosey Imperial EEb horn. To my very unskilled embouchure, it feels a lot like the Wick 5 that I tried out. Not pretty, but solid. https://www.ebay.com/itm/115065454475?h ... Sw6D9heGjt